Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Packing up insanity

OK people I fixed a glitch and it's now easier to comment on my blog.  It will actually show up now.  So...comment away!

Business out of the way, I will now share my crazy thoughts for the day.  Race day is Sunday.  I'm already packed.   Seriously.  I'm REALLY packed!  I have 2 full outfits, 1 pair running shoes, 4 prs of socks, 2 running bras, 2 prs of undies, GU, a  SPIbelt (my favorite new gadget), misc. hair stuff and finally comfy clothes,  my sexy recovery socks (you too can acquire a pair)  http://www.fairhavenrunners.com/
http://www.runjunk.com/ProductImages/zensah/zensah_calf_shin_sleeve.gif
and flip flops for post-race celebrations.  Am I over packed?  Yep, will I remove even one item before I leave?  Uh no, what if I need it????  So, the insanity continues.  I am taking pictures galore for the next few days so stay tuned!
Good luck to all that are running.  It's sure to be a great day!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Go get 'em tiger! Can't wait to hear all about your race. Run fast!