Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today good, tomorrow great?

So, today I learned not to do a double shift if running is important.  After 16 hours in the hospital, I reported off happily to the AM shift and dragged myself home to my bed.  I can tell you that night shift is not awesome but really, the people I worked with were very fun-if not a little crazy.  I got home and crawled into bed.  I slept until 1230 then dragged myself to the coffee pot.  Ahhh coffee, my old friend.  Coffee wasn't enough I'm afraid.  It took another 3 hours of couch surfing and snacking to realize that I was well able to get my rear in gear for a run today.
Two laps of Lake Padden was all I had today.  So, another 5 miles and feel good.  Tomorrow, I'm going for great. 
Total miles 230 miles

1 comment:

Kate said...

You're crazy. You know that, right? :)