Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I've arrived...at exhaustion

OK, it's happened-- complete exhaustion.
I had an incredible massage Thursday. My IT band felt better and generally my body felt more relaxed. Unfortunately, my body relaxed and decided a few additional things for me....One it felt great...until I worked that evening. My body then decided it's tired and beaten up between work and running so much. Yesterday I ran a bit, then had a crazy night at work.
Today it's time to give in and rest. Oh my aching neck ...and feet ....and shoulders and curses to tight IT bands everywhere!
Tomorrow? It's another day and my planned run is 15 miles....wish me luck and stay tuned.
Training Miles 126.5

1 comment:

Kate said...

A wise runner once told me "Listen to your body". In fact, this wise runner told me this just last night! :) So listen to your body and REST.