Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Running is infectious

Running is therapeutic, cathartic and generally good for you. Apparently it's also catching. I've recently noticed that my enthusiasm is spreading to other people. Tomorrow, I get to try out a new running buddy and another friend decided to start running after we talked.
How cool is that? Uh... really cool! I can't take credit but it's nice to know I'm spreading some positive energy around.
Today...I almost wrote tomorrow...I run 13. Well it's been awhile since I tackled the 1/2 marathon distance. I'm excited and a little daunted but, I've been training for this and it's only 2 more miles than last week...I'll have to let you know how things go.

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."
-Oprah Winfrey

Total miles 84.5

No comments: