Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recommitted

I'm truly glad I did a 1/2 and am looking forward to the full marathon.  I did want to be very clear...I'm still looking toward a 50K...and maybe beyond.  OK, that makes me chuckle as I haven't done a full for years and the last one was slow very slow...and painful.  (Bellingham 2007 5:12)

But, I'm still a little crazy so here we go to San Diego.  Less than one month away.   Of course, I've scheduled a lovely 2 weeks of nothing after the race then back at it.  The goal?  Chuckanut 50K in March 2011.  I'm a little nervous about San Diego of course.  Wouldn't be me if I wasn't...that made no sense.
Well, I was surfing the net.  (My favorite pre-run procrastination activity)  I came across a race report from the 50K from someone who may become my personal hero.  He's very funny and makes the race sound very reasonable.  Maybe that's just my prospective but give it a look.  Race Report:Chuckanut 50k 2010 by Tjalling Ypma
A little inspirational?  Yep, it is!

No comments: