Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Run, work...repeat

Just a little mileage update.  I did manage a quick run yesterday after a lovely day off Monday.   Admittedly, there wasn't a lot of running last week.  I was too busy worrying and feeling all the little aches and pains that come along with training.
Well, this girl is back on the horse.  My legs feel better having run the 1/2...perhaps it's my brain that feels better.  Now, if only my job would give marathon training days off.  We should look into that as a benefit.  These legs are made for running, not walking the hospital floor.
http://madmonq.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/nurse-ratched.jpg Or, maybe I should just suck it up and run, work....repeat.  I'll admit the whole 'job thing' does bring home more money than running. 

Total miles:  264.5

2 comments:

Kate said...

I know! Working totally gets in the way of my other stuff, like running. We should form a committee.

Paula said...

agreed