Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time for the weekend recap.  Had a lovely hike with friends and a good long run.  Week 2 of 10%.
Saturday, I hiked up to Fragrance Lake with the girls...




































we encountered cheerful people, some dogs and this little critter.  I believe it's a shrew chawing on a centipede.  He would not leave it to be shooed off the trail to safety!





It was a lovely day and the delicious lunch down at the water capped off a delightful day.
I did my long run yesterday and was sure to include a portion of the Chuckanut Footrace coming up on July 10th.  I did a 7 mile out and back in 1:05...kind of exciting as I'm shooting for a sub-1 hour race.  But, it's all what we can do on the day.  We'll see if the stars and my legs align for race day.
Total miles this week 19.4 (+ a hike)
Total miles 68.8

No comments: