Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I get a 'HELL YES"?

Day 1! 117 days and a few hours until June 6th, race day. The commitment is a little overwhelming at this end of 4 months....I can hear a little voice talking...chiming on and on.
It's doubt saying, "Are you sure another marathon is a good idea? What if you don't make the 4 hour cut off? I'm not sure you can."
I wish I had an outside giant voice that would yell, "SHUT UP!" to my little voice. It would also assure me with, "HELL YES!" every time the little voice speaking up. Could someone invent a gadget that would kick in and give encouragement? I guess it's all up to me.
So, if you see me on the trail and I'm yelling HELL YES or SHUT UP, please try not to stare. I'm just trying to quiet my little voice.

Day : 1
Total Miles: 4

No comments: