Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today is not another day of complaining.  Instead it is a day of joy.  Running is beginning to be, dare I say, enjoyable again?  I realized it a few days ago as I reflected on a track workout last week.   
I struggled to keep up with the other two girls but still had fun despite the struggle to breathe enough life sustaining oxygen.  That may sound funny but, I'm pretty sure my internal organs would beg to differ.  During one very short 100 repeat I kept up with Katy.  That's it I kept up for about 90 meters then had to stretch out my hamstring before I finished our workout.  Did that suck a bit?  Did I also cling to the magical 90 meters? You bet your sweet pitooty I did!  Did I mention Katy is in her 20's?  Yep, clinging to that too...
     

No comments: