Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gorgeous, sunny and cold!

I went for a run this afternoon. It was crazy beautiful. I felt like the sun was shining just for me....is that possible? Who cares, it was great.
I ran a short turn through Whatcom Falls. It's a great local park that's close by; tons of trails, birds chirping year-round, ducks swimming and dogs with their people.
Normally, I have to talk myself out the door. Remind myself that it's time to get out there. Today I just jumped up and decided I needed to run. I wish everyday was like today. It wasn't the weather that made the day great. There were plenty of perfect spring day runs that felt worse than cold blustery days. If only we could bottle the enthusiasm and joy to save for the bad days....

1 comment:

Kate said...

I know! Wouldn't that be nice?