Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Universe is Listening

I believe that when we want to accomplish something, we need to be very clear. Clarity is important because the universe, or life or your god, has a way of helping us along--no matter what. I believe that we all have the ability to achieve great, big things when we focus. Just think of all the great mistakes you've made. (I've made some really, really big ones!)
I think if your intent is to run a 50K or a 5K, make sure your outfit matches or you can touch your toes in 30 days, put it out there. So, here it goes:
  • This June, I AM going to run 26.2 miles in under 4 hours.
  • In March of 2011, I AM going to finish the Chuckanut 50K. That's 30 miles...and hilly so no time goal for me.
Why? For the really sore face I have from smiling when I accomplish a really hard goal. And.... for the food I get to enjoy along the way. :)